Friday, August 8, 2008

The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor


Finally, the third sequel of the Mummy Series has been released, and is still showing now. Of course, I have already watched the movie, and what could I say? It’s a very funny movie, though I’m not convinced with Maria Bello’s being Evelyn, I still prefer Rachel Weisz. But, should we not begin this question.

Now, about the movie, unlike other Mummy Series, the Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor does not talk about mummies from Egypt, it was about an emperor who once lived as a very powerful leader, who was cursed by a witch, and was brought to life by an ambitious general, who wanted peace and harmony for their beloved country China. But, peace and harmony was not brought because the emperor was still in raged because he was cursed, after he was betrayed by his former general, who has an affair with the witch, which by the way, was the emperor’s “wish” to be his queen.

And as the story goes, O’Conells, Zi Yuan (the witch), Lin (the witch’s daughter and the protector of the emperor’s tomb) came to the rescue to put the emperor back to his tomb.

For me, the movie was a good one, since it didn’t lost its being an adventure-comedy type of a movie.

2 comments:

Tey said...

Hi Thanks for the visit. I will surely want to watch this movie with my kids. Anyway, hope you can grab the tag I have on my sites. Have a great day
I have a tag for you on my blogs about how do you make money online. Please grab it and join the fun. Have a great day
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

Jack said...

i not only love Brendan Fraser but also I'm adoring jet Li ever since..but I'm just disappointed on the leading lady...i guess Rachel Weis is better than the new one...
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor