Sunday, March 16, 2008

30 Days of Night


I just finished watching the movie 30 days of night. I was unable to see this movie on the cinema since I wasn't interested on another "vampire" movie. But I take back my word, since I liked the movie, especially the bloody scenes (I like the effects, not the blood thing.).

Hope that another vampire movie would come out this year, with a very good twist, and a good story. Actually, I'm getting tired of watching vampire movies, since the story is just the same, like: the vampires came to kill people, there's a hero who would kill the vampire, there's a love story, and the end. I am looking for a more different vampire movie, more exciting, more action, more eating and killing (???).

But, to score this movie, I will give it a thumbs up (especially on the effects).

Watch the movie trailer:


(Courtesy of Youtube.com)

No comments: