Friday, March 14, 2008

The Incredible Hulk: July 2008


This year, our old friend Hulk, will again invade the cinemas. At first, I didn't believe that there would be another Hulk movie, since some fans just doing teaser trailer about the second movie. However, as I was looking for another topic on this blog, I came upon websites, that announces the new movie "The Incredible Hulk". For me, this movie would do better, than the last one, I didn't quite enjoy it. Another information about this new movie is that the cast are different from the first movie.

Director: Louis Leterrier
Release Date: July 13, 2008
Cast: Edward Norton as Bruce Banner ("The Incredible Hulk")
Liv Tyler as Betty Ross
Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky
William Hurt as Gen. Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross

Watch the trailer:


(Courtesy of Youtube)
For more info on this movie, click here.

No comments: