Sunday, July 13, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth


I’ve just watched this movie yesterday. I would never know that there’s such a movie if I haven’t watched Wanted. Because it was a fantasy movie, I was convinced to watch it. It has good effects, may be better with the 3-D version, although some parts are not good, especially when Brendan Frasier and Josh Hutcherson was running away from the dinosaur. This movie is an adaptation to the novel with the same title by Jules Verne. I’ll give thumbs up to the author, very good imagination and creativity. Overall, with a good story and good effects, it’s a must see movie for those fantasy movie lovers, and kids may love it as well.

One thing that I would critic is the trailer: Whatever you see in the trailer is like the 80% of the actual movie, it’s like giving away the movie.

Cast:

Brendan Frasier as Trevor
Josh Hutcherson as Sean
Anita Briem as Hannah


Click here to see the trailer.
Watch the movie, and comment here if you agree with me. :D

2 comments:

biggy said...

i interested in new movies

Akanksha said...

Great film ..I am very much interested in this film. The movie is about Sean Anderson. He will spend ten days with his uncle while his mother, Elizabeth, prepares to move to Canada.
Journey to the Center of the Earth Quotes