Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wanted


Before the showing of this film, I was really interested in it, especially when I saw the trailer. So, when it came out, I really watched it, and as what I have expected, it’s a very good movie, and it’s my favourite now! Besides having Angelina Jolie as one of the cast, the movie has a good story, and very good effects, it’s indeed an action movie. Some action movies are so boring to watch, like you have to watch guns firing all the time, running around, explosions, and the like. But this movie, is quite different, an action movie that’s not boring to watch, even the elders can enjoy watching it.

Since it was released, it has received very good comments. You can go to http://www.youtube.com/, view its trailer and you can see that it has reached 2Million views already, and has received high rates. Please, don’t miss this movie! Love it!

1 comment:

Akanksha said...

It is great action film. I have seen it 3-4 times and equally enjoyed each and every time..Must watch it..Highly recommend you.
Movies