Sunday, July 13, 2008

L: Change the World


As expected, a third movie from the Death Note (Japanese movie based on Manga), was released. Though it was so late for me to know that it already came out. When I knew that there's already a third movie, I got so excited and searched through the world wide web, finally I got the information. It was released in Japan last February 2008, and it was entitled: "L: Change the World". The rumors were true, that the third movie would star L. Though the first rumor that it's about L's life is not true, I wasn't disappointed because it's still good. It's a spin off, and it's the story during the remaining 23 days of L's life, after solving the Kira Case. Wherein, he had to face another case, and solve it before his death.

For those who are also interested, the movie can be viewed on www.crunchyroll.com, you need an account to watch it.

Click here to see the trailer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice posting...................sports